Saturday, March 17, 2007

old self

old self


I've grown so much weaker over the years. Now I know what's my mom's cane is for. :p

Getting too comfortable in life is no good. When setbacks hit me, I flustered. I think I've forgotten how to pia already. That, I think it's very sad. Because I'm not doing justice to everyone. Of course, I won't wanna sit down and do nothing. For a start, I've been trying hard to sleep early earlier during the weekdays! (except 2 weekdays when sleeping late is necessary.) You heard it right! Sleep early! I found it my concentration level has gotten a bit better because of more zzzz.

Snippets of words from this work week:
"I think you look more alert now with your new (flat) hair" (professional image can still be achieved with jeans, teeshirt and straighthair! :D)

"Your eyes very jia lat" (i rem cus i rcv this everytime..)

"Your eyes (rings) look lighter now" (happy to hear but i slept at 3am last night!)

"I thought I'm late or my watch spoilt when I saw you on the bus" (nb)

"Your tau nau pai? You are talking like a different person." (nb)

"Thumbs up" (i learn there is another meaning to it.)

"give CK food" (is a never ending task)

"..the problem lies between the computer and the chair.." (nb!)

"Sex and Violence" (is it true that all movies have these now?)

"sodomy" (cheem)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home