Monday, March 19, 2007

where are u?

where are u?


call me sentimental.. the bus went past o' sajc, psa building, west coast park, ginza plaza.. i'm reminded of a friend all these while. silly us will meet up at the wulu park to fly kite, cycle, listen to the polluted sea breeze, snatch territory with the kids in the playground. just to pass some time.. sometimes, i took out my hp, went to the message box, thinking what to write to her. but eventually, i give up.. cus i dun really have the courage to write anymore. we are not as strong as we perceived each other to be. sometimes, i really hope she'll be there to listen to me when i'm down. but when i turned around to look for her, i realised she has more urgent matters to take care of. i'm not angry at her for not telling me. but i'm angry at myself for not being there for her when she.. needs me. there's so much things i wanna tell u.. but there are also so many things i can't say..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home