Sunday, January 14, 2007

the birthday boys~

the birthday boys~~


Friday, we celebrated Meow's birthday by having porridge lunch buffet at tiong bahru plaza. Saturday, we celebrated SoonHeng's birthday by having dinner at xin wang jiao cha chan ting and then adjourned to having a mind-stimulating session at minds cafe. In many ways, I felt really in debt grateful to these two people. They are one of the nicest (in their own ways) people I met in the building. Both helped me out in a lot of areas. Of course, there are also other nice people lah.. but it's their bday week. so ermm.. yalah.. WooHooo~~ Happy Birthday guys~~~~

Anyway, had fun today playing the board games at minds cafe. like the past, i don't like strategy games. Becus I don't know who will I offend when I become a little aggressive. So, reaction game is still my fav~~~ though, i'm not as fast as i think....... Anyway, we ate and played until past midnight. Thanks to BTiang for sending me home afterwards. I felt very pai seh because it's not really on the way. Ehh.. maybe it's really time to learn how to drive and save up for a car. Ehh.. but i think that will still take some time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home