Tuesday, January 16, 2007

badminton practice

badminton practice


I slept a lot last night. Don't know why so many people still say I looked tired in the morning. *frowns* I thought I was feeling more tired on monday morning. perhaps, they have nothing to talk to me? Hehs.

Went for badminton practice again. I could still feel the strain in my left butt and right foot. Esp, my right foot. Now, even my back is aching. Felt really old. Then the expert told me the way I play looks weird to him. :( sadder. but nvm, I rather him say now so I know where to correct myself. :D There will be another practice on saturday morning. Quite sian actually, because I might be staying out late on Friday.

Ah.. i can't stand my stench now. tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home