Tuesday, January 16, 2007

stepping on my foot

stepping on my foot


As if I'm not irritated enough when I didn't get enough sleep, this lady in long skirt stepped on my poor little toe while we were on the train ride to work. Really NB. Argh.. I screamed out in pain I let out a loud "ouchhhhh" when she stepped on my toe. Bloody painful. I thought my toe has broken into 2. So I took a look at it. Nothing unusual. But the pain persisted. Took a 2nd look. I could see a line forming on my injured toe. And by the time i took a 3rd look, blood is oozing out.

ok, the lady was really apologetic then. But it was so painful that i couldn't bring myself to reply a "it's ok" back. Didn't do anything to make her feel better. I just ignored her and focused on my injury. Hehs. Kinda bad lar. :X

Arghh... i'm glad that my toe nail didn't come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home