Sunday, February 11, 2007

like water... spilling out...

like water... spilling out...


i rem i couldn't be happier when i graduated from sajc.

to me, it was a place where i dun feel a sense of belonging at all.

i felt out casted, neglected and all sorta negativities. if not for the nice people like rushan, suz, christine and rina (plus some others, but i think the 4 of them accompanied the most thru out that 2 years), i don't think i can survive my 2 years there.

actually the 1st 3 months in sajc wasn't that bad. it was the times after all my close new friends left the school. i was like thrown into a sea of unknown and struggled very hard to stay alive. it's like i'm released from hell when i graduated. i thought i would never miss my jc life. :)

but while i was forced to pack my room becus i needa clear up for the ants i've killed packing my room last night, i stumbled upon a bag of old postcards and a diary shared between rushan and me. As I flipped through the pages and postcards one by one, memories came oozing back. It tasted bitterly sweet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this bag, as it's labeled, should only contains memories from sajc

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I always thought i'm out casted then. But I think it was me whom repelled the people away from me.

During my time, the angel and mortal games between junior J1 and senior J2 were errr... rather rampant. hah. I still felt ticklish when I saw my mortal's old polyclinic outpatient appointment card. because his chinese name sounds like $1, he 'thoughtfully' gave me an angpow during CNY and asked me to try using him. Hahaha.. very funny. I can't rem what I do to him in return. I bet it's nothing as innovative as his. my angel was very nice too.. but sadly, i cannot remember his name or how he looks like anymore. :( (ohh i saw my mortal in ntu before but he jitao gave me a blur look when i approached him. yes, it's very embarrassing.. :x) I have Yifeng's xmas card and postcards too. I've forgotten that she had kidnapped my mickey mouse tee until i read the postcards. She's such a sunny and cheerful girl. I remembered she won the beach girl contest or what and I was genuinely very proud of her!! :D Haha.. this is getting a bit long and thus i shall not go on from here..

I just realized, I don't hate my jc like I thought i did. I was actually very lucky to be able to experience the lovelydovely sajc environment and gotta do all the girly stuffs before i entered a course of masculine nature. sigh. It's the place where helped my character to grow a little bit stronger. But I think i grew weaker after that. :x I was more alive in jc than anywhere else. :x oh well, i'm packing the postcards back to where they belonged to. You know, i just have a soft spot for these memories. I even dreamt of Jialan (nicknamed jialat and one of the close new friend who left sajc after 3 mths) last night. Hah. Just scribbling. Time to say.. byebye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home