Wednesday, February 07, 2007

fortune cookie

fortune cookie


i dragged my foot to the office today. Not just because my holidays is over. I was feeling sick when i woke up this morning - sore throat, achy muscles, upset stomach, stiff neck, nauseous. I was very tempted to take mc. But still ended up being here.

Went around to distribute food and chatted abit about taiwan. I've forgotten that i've deleted the photos in my one-and-only working sd card and brought it to work. 2 of the other cards are giving me problems but i'm still feeling hopeful that they might be retrievable.

Ate a fortune cookie at work and guess what does the note say?

"Holiday is over. Time for work again."

*shudders*

So true that it became a little eerie....

Anyway, for those curious minded people, the cookies are found available at most guardian stores. Ohh.. each note comes with a 4 digit number too.. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home