Sunday, January 21, 2007

Play Eat Eat Shop Eat

Play Eat Eat Shop Eat


Hehs. I'm gonna blog abt badminton again!!

Feeling rebellious and attitude, I refused to sleep early on a friday night. I know I got a practice in the morning. But I was hoping I can skip it becus it's quite off to travel all the way to telok blangah just for a 2 hour badminton session. But luckily colleague is nice enough to give some of us a lift there. Not too bad. I thought I will be in a super stoney state while playing. But in the end, I thought I did satisfactorily. Less sleep, more luck? Some Y theory from ys.

Actually, morning exercise is good. fresh air and made u less sleepy and more alert. good leh. i reached home at 1pm, ate and fell asleep on sofa. woke up bathed and quickly set off to meet christine at orchard!! it's so nice to meet up with one of my favourite friends. :) but the laughter isn't complete without that #*%#@(^$ suz!

everytime i read or talk about mountains, i'll think of the adventurous times at mt ophir. memories flowing back. i can only smile back..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home